Monday, February 7, 2022

PastorEric 07Feb2022

Pastor Eric's Words of Redemption

Bible verse:
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.  Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous person, though for a good person someone might possibly dare to die.  But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

My take for today:
Thank You, God, for loving me prior to salvation.

My prayer:

Thank You, Father, for this moment of reflection that gives rise to thankfulness.  Father, I thank You for the knowledge that You have been with me in trial and temptation even before acceptance of Jesus Christ. For that knowledge, I say Hallelujah and thank You; in Jesus’ name, Amen. 

Romans 5:7-8


No comments:

Post a Comment

PastorEric Nov2023

Pastor Eric's Words of Redemption My Various Takes, Meditations, Thoughts & Prayers : November  - My Meditation for today: who am I ...